Terms & Conditions
Website use license
We or our licensors own intellectual property rights on the website. Under the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
You should not:
- republish material from this site;
- sell, rent or sublicense materials from the site;
- display any materials from the site publicly;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise use the materials on our website for commercial purposes;
- edit or in any way modify any materials on the website that you have not created.
- redistribute material from this website, with the exception of material specifically intended for explicit distribution.
You must not use our website in any way that causes or could result in damage to the Bike and more or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You should not use our website to copy, store, host, send, publish or distribute any material that consists of spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits or other materials ( or associated with them).
You must not perform any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in connection with our website without our written consent.
You should not use our website to send or send unsolicited commercial messages.
You must not use our website for any marketing purpose without our written consent.
Access to certain sections of our site is limited. Bike and more reserves the right to restrict access to other sections of our website or even our entire website at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password so that you can access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure the confidentiality of this user ID and password.
Bike and more may disable your user ID and password at our discretion without notice or explanation.
Your user-generated content includes text, images, audio, video and audiovisual materials that you submit to our website for any purpose.
You grant Bike and more a free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content on any existing or future media.
Your user-generated content should not be illegal, should not violate the legal rights of third parties, and should not be able to initiate lawsuits against you, or us, or third parties.
Your custom content should not:
- be libelous or malicious;
- violate any copyright, moral law, database right, trademark right, design right, transfer right or other intellectual property rights;
- violate any right to privacy, the right to privacy, or the right under data protection laws;
- provide malignant advice or contain any careless statement;
- incitement to commit a crime;
- be disrespectful to any court or violate any court order;
- violate legislation on racial or religious hatred or discrimination;
- be blasphemous;
- violate state secret laws;
- violate any contractual obligations to any person;
- portray violence in an explicit, visual or gratuitous manner;
- pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- cause irritation, inconvenience or unnecessary anxiety for any person.
You must not submit any user-generated content to a website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual lawsuit or other similar complaints.
Bike and more reserves the right to edit or delete any materials presented on our website, stored on our servers, posted or published on our website.
You admit that some of the information published on this website is provided by users and we generally do not view, approve or edit it. Bike and more does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this site; we also do not undertake to ensure the continued availability of the website or the relevance of the materials on the website.
Bike and more excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including any warranties arising from the law of satisfactory quality, suitability for use and/or use of reasonable care and skill).
- to the extent that Bike and more, information, and services provided on the website are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- Bike and more will not be liable for any indirect or special losses;
- Bike and more will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, expected savings, contracts, business, reputation, data or information;
- Bike and more will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
By this document, you agree to the publication of comments, reviews regarding you, by others on our website. You acknowledge that such comments and reviews may be critical or defamatory; and you agree that you will not hold us liable for any such comments, reviews and/or reviews, regardless of whether we knew or should have known about such comments, reviews and/or reviews.
- send you one or more formal alerts;
- temporarily suspend your access to the site;
- permanently deny you access to the website;
- block computers from accessing your IP address;
- contact your Internet service provider and ask him to block your access to the website;
- institute legal proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend and/or delete your account on the website;
- delete and/or edit any or all of your user-generated content.
Bike and more contains hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We do not control the contents of third-party websites and are not responsible for them, as well as for any loss or damage that may result from their use.
Bike and more and our logo are trademarks owned by us. Bike and more does not authorize the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute a violation of our rights. Other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners.
Exclusion of third-party rights