How to Arrange Your Bike for Camping During the Camping Month?
How to Arrange Your Bike for Camping During the Camping Month
June is worldly recognized as a Camping Month. The weather is perfect in June. The first warm nights and warm days with sun a-shining motivate everyone to take a little trip out to nature.
And there’s much more pleasure to go camping with your bike. You can enjoy a free ride to nature being amused by the landscape and natural views. Bikes can help you to really secede from your everyday life of cars, public transport, exhaust fumes, and traffic.
Just the sound of wheels rattling the ground and the wind in your ears.
You can take several measures in order to arrange your bike for camping and a comfortable trip to your destination point
- The main item that you should have if you’re going on a camping trip with your bike is a saddlebag. Saddlebags are placed on a trunk and can carry many things that you may need. Also, you can attach your tent, sleeping bag or sleeping mat by special lateral and upper fastenings. A few extra cycle bags could be placed on the frame or under the saddle to provide you quick access to necessary items such as a smartphone, map, or navigator.
- A water bottle holder will allow you to keep water or any other liquid at hand. You can also attach a basket in front of the handlebar. A specialized touristic backpack with a ventilation system and arch support is a necessity if you carry a big weight on your back.
- Spare tires and small repairing tools can help you to fix your bike in the case of accidental breakage. You can also replace your tires with mountain bike tread pattern tires which are harder to be pierced or cut and provide better clutch with the surface.
Bike camping will bring you unforgettable impressions tha connect cycling and recreation. Also, there’s nothing better than to rest by the fire at the end of a long and hard day of cycling and outdoor activity.
- We see you like it! We hope to have a feedback from you!
- We know you did not like it but at least tell why :(
What Is an Enduro Mountain Bike? Picking the Best Enduro Bike
The mountain bike market is constantly changing, as the field of those bikes is rapidly evolving. As a result, trail...
Bike Pinion Gearbox: Pros and Cons of Buying Pinion for Your Bicycle
In 2010, the first Pinion gearbox bike was installed on a bike that rode the Himalayas. By 2012, at the...